This is the active support of a particular policy or class of policies. Under the policy advocacy thematic area, HRI will conduct sensitization forums and community dialogues with the social groups and local, opinion leaders such as Judiciary, Healthcare providers, Police and Religious Leaders.
- Social and Economic Empowerment
Our economic empowerment will build the capacity of communities to participate in, contribute to, and benefit from growth processes in ways that recognize the value of the contributions. Respect their dignity and make it possible to negotiate a fairer distribution of the benefits of growth.
Research and Documentation
It is important the HRI designs programs and responds to issues from an informed position. All important is to document all finding and lessons learnt for posterity.
Institutional Capacity Development and Sustainability
Organizational strengthening by building the existing capacities of HRI, thus ensuring efficiency in operations and boosting the morale of Board, Staff and organizations working on the same issues.
- To amplify access to justice and equal opportunities among beneficiaries
- Create channels to available and accessible to SRHR/ Mental Health services for LBTIQ women and Female Sex workers
- Empowered beneficiaries who can improve their economic status to better their quality of life and the community.
- A strong Organization structure, systems and policies
- To support and strengthen the capacity of small groups in the region
- Sexual Reproductive Health Rights (SRHR)
- Sexual Gender Based Violence (SGBV)
- Legal Aid Project (LAP)
- A Drop In Centre (DIC)
- Human Rights Education (HRE) Capacity building for self representation
- Social and economic empowerment
- Organization Development and Institutionalization
- Supporting and building capacity of small groups and organizations in the region